OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Long winded and ... I'm guessing ... (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=26118)

rails run 8th March 2013 10:53 PM

I don't know Garyf.

"I'm only guessing"

Some good points made with such ascertion but I'm starting to doubt what I see in ratings that he doesnt; now that he's done so many hours on this. This could be a life changing moment for me. I can toss it in and save all those miserable days on the take.

I am so happy now. You should all feel enlightened too. I am so happy now.

Vortech 8th March 2013 11:14 PM

From the start of the threads right through to about July 2009 I've been collecting all the systems that I have the ability to test. (around 500 systems)

Some posters have put some really excellent systems out there and then again there are other systems which are very ordinary.

Very good results around colts, LS winners and short turnarounds.

I'm happy to send through any of the profitable systems if anyone is interested on a another thread as I''ve gone off topic again.

I enjoy your expression of ideas Barny

SpeedyBen 8th March 2013 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortech
From the start of the threads right through to about July 2009 I've been collecting all the systems that I have the ability to test. (around 500 systems)

Some posters have put some really excellent systems out there and then again there are other systems which are very ordinary.

I'm happy to send through any of the profitable systems if anyone is interested on a another thread as I''ve gone off topic again.

Vortech
If you have put in all that hard work why not publish the fruits of your labour.

bernie 9th March 2013 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
OK Bernie, which parts do you disagree with ??, or is it too close to the bone Bernie ??

No, not too close to the bone laddie. If you bothered to look at my posts you would see that I don't gamble. Gambling is for losers unless you have found the Holy Grail. I prefer to keep my money in the bank.

I just get sick of the same old story time after time. Some here, probably the newbie's, get something out of your ramblings. Some it appears would agree with me. Move on print something constructive. How about your picks for today or the coming week? Nah, never happens eh Barny.

kiwi 9th March 2013 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortech

Vortech, big ups if you start a thread on these systems, if nobody else is interested I would like to see them at charlieed@slingshot.co.nz.

Open to all ideas and yours are among the best.

Cheers, Chas.

Pauls123 9th March 2013 10:49 AM

Hi Vortech,

That's very kind of you. If you dont mind I would love to have a look at some of your profitable systems.

Regards,
Paul

pauls49@bigpond.com

beton 9th March 2013 10:57 AM

Vortech
My hand goes up as well thanks
wally at wallyhughes dot com dot au

TheSchmile 9th March 2013 11:36 AM

Count me in Vortech.

paullytwoshoes at gmail dot com

The Ocho 9th March 2013 11:46 AM

I'll throw my hat into the ring to Vortech if that's alright. :)

equalthree at yahoo dot com dot au

Lord Greystoke 9th March 2013 11:52 AM

I would also like to put my hand up, Vortech.

LORDGREYSTOKE3RD at GMAIL dot com

Much appreciated.

Cheers LG