OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Warning watch your bets with this mob! (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=27133)

partypooper 7th September 2013 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadu
Aah......you, "party-pooper" I've been waiting for you whom imo should be renamed our new P.M.(in waiting)....."Tony Abbot".......the most negative person in Australia's history!
I'm ecstatic that you no longer post in the most productive threads on this site: "Smart Punting" and "Omen Tips"...just look at today's results.....lol!!!

Cheers.

Huh?

LG. We have a free $100 be I use it to back SR1-7 today I take fixed odds of $3.

I then attempt to lay it at less than $3 but can't get set so lay $50 @$3.20

If the bet wins I win $200 but I have a liability of $110 @ BF so overall I am $90 in front.

Now if the bet loses I've lost nothing as it was a free bet, BUT I collect $47.50c in my BF account (after commission) so heads I win tales they lose!!

There are better scenarios than this but I'm just showing a profit can be made anyway.

Like we say in Yorkshire "there's more than one way to skin a cat"

Lord Greystoke 7th September 2013 09:28 PM

Nice one Party. I travelled by train, bus and cab from London to Hull once. Took an eternity, froze my knackers off and only stayed about an hour. Very important trip however, life changing in fact.

Cheers LG

partypooper 7th September 2013 09:41 PM

whats her name?

darkydog2002 7th September 2013 09:43 PM

What was the life changing event.
Just curious.

Lord Greystoke 7th September 2013 09:46 PM

We are talking a session down the cricketers arms mate.. not on here!

LG

partypooper 7th September 2013 09:47 PM

Darky, hope you were on the PPM today i.e. MR1-8 MiR acle To Me $31 BOB + 4 others.

The Ocho 7th September 2013 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Nice one Party. I travelled by train, bus and cab from London to Hull once. Took an eternity, froze my knackers off and only stayed about an hour. Very important trip however, life changing in fact.

Cheers LG

Was it anything to do with this album cover from The Rutles?

Lord Greystoke 7th September 2013 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ocho
Was it anything to do with this album cover from The Rutles?

LOL Hardly, but I do know what the bloke on the right felt(or didn't?) A tad left out in the cold, that's what!

LG

SpeedyBen 8th September 2013 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
On that we agree! Wasn't even aware you could nominate an E/Way play using a free bet.

Regards the lay bet for a half, how does that make sense? example?

LG
$100 free bet on Peter Pan at 6.0. Potential profit = $500
Lay PP for a loss of $250 at 6.5. Outlay = $45.
You win either way.

Mark 8th September 2013 12:29 PM

And then open a dozen accounts in different names with a company with a somewhat more generous bonus offer, and there's your overseas holiday paid for....at no risk. But you all knew that.