OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Greyhound data (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=6001)

moeee 12th November 2004 11:25 PM

To the feller who wishes to rest his case,How come if Gilbert is suspended,his dogs are still going around in his name?

kenchar 12th November 2004 11:53 PM

It's a Her not a He and I will check with my mate tomorrow and give you the rundown.
After that I will bow out because I'm sick and tired of trying to help you poor imbicles out there that continue to go around in the same circle consistantly.

I LIVE OFF THE PUNT.

DO YOU???????????????????????????????????

I just edited this because I forgot to mention the mate I'm talking about works 2 nights a week SAT and MON.

Do you do the same.

As far as the suspension it was reported in the Sydney Daily Telegraph so I guess they are not as worried about litigation as the owners of this forum.

AS before mentioned I will check tomorrow and give you as much info as possible.

In the meantime go back to your 50c bets.

You really don't want any advice do you.

Well guess what you are in luck because there will be no more forthcoming.

Do I sound like I've got the ********s YOU BET.

There is some very sensible people on this forum that try to help, but believe me you will always be a loser because you are NEGATIVE.

[ This Message was edited by: kenchar on 2004-11-13 00:14 ]

moeee 13th November 2004 12:12 AM

Seeing is believing.
I am running about 6th in the tipping competition.
Where are you?

kenchar 13th November 2004 12:16 AM

I do my own thing to live, stuff the tipping competition.

THAT WON"T FEED MY FAMILY

moeee 13th November 2004 12:24 AM

Takes one to know one.

Moderator 2 13th November 2004 12:30 AM

Please refrain from unpleasantness or off-topic postings.

Oaksnaf 13th November 2004 12:32 AM

I concur

good 4th 13th November 2004 02:40 AM

The Trainer is still racing.
In this country you are not convicted untill proven guilty.
So that is why her dogs are still running.
I think untill the end of this month,then she goes to court.
You have to realize she has a very large stable of dogs so maybe there is some compassion involved as its not fair to the other owners she is traning for, my understanding it was one of her dogs.

moeee 13th November 2004 10:21 AM

Bates had a very large stable of dogs.Don't know how much compassion was shown when he finally got outed for drug offenses.

kenchar 14th November 2004 05:11 PM

Gilbert because of the size of the kennels, and the large number of owners is being currently allowed to nominate Mon to Fri but not Sat.

To the rest of the forum I apologise for my imbicle remark in this thread, as I didn't quite word it correctly.

The End