OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My 75% plays (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=25328)

evajb001 30th October 2012 11:47 AM

UB, a question for you. The fib sequence you used on short priced harness/galops in another thread, do you think that may work on my top rater for a place?

So far in all my back testing the longest run of outs was about 9 and thats solely for the win, unfortunately I haven't kept any place stats. May be something to monitor with my plays from now on?

UselessBettor 30th October 2012 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
UB, a question for you. The fib sequence you used on short priced harness/galops in another thread, do you think that may work on my top rater for a place?

So far in all my back testing the longest run of outs was about 9 and thats solely for the win, unfortunately I haven't kept any place stats. May be something to monitor with my plays from now on?

It could work. Best to just run it over the selections for as long as you can to be certain you are comfortable with it. I would say at least 4-6 months of testing the staking and at least a full bank coverage before doing it live.

evajb001 31st October 2012 11:11 AM

Here are today's plays gents, will post Ascot plays (if there are any) shortly.

Kembla Grange - Race 2

No.
4 Scram

Kembla Grange - Race 5

No.
2 Floor Show
4 Deralon

Kembla Grange - Race 6

No.
2 Kings Dominion
6 Nissile

Bendigo - Race 5

No.
2 Lone Star

Bendigo - Race 6

No.
2 Consecrate
7 Scottish Queen

evajb001 31st October 2012 12:01 PM

and Ascot:

Ascot - Race 1

No.
8 Secret Times
2 Kimberley Cowboy

Ascot - Race 6

No.
4 Terkel

Ascot - Race 8

No.
1 Ask Me Nicely

evajb001 1st November 2012 10:58 AM

One play today, in a bit of a slump at the moment, not sure if its due to the really poor quality of the mid-week races due to the top quality of the weekend races or something similar but ah well. I'll update with full stats either tonight or tomorrow.

Rockhampton - Race 6

No. 6 Rishona

mattio 1st November 2012 11:19 AM

Don't worry too much mate, my suite of systems just had it's first losing month in almost a year so it could just be the lower end of the cycle for you - today is the start of a brand new month :)

TheSchmile 1st November 2012 12:28 PM

Peaks and troughs evajb001.

As long as the peaks outweigh the troughs, it's business time. :)

evajb001 2nd November 2012 11:02 AM

Turns out yesterday in that same race I actually would've had the winner if i'd done my ratings just before the race. Due to the change in track conditions from dead to good, it changed my ratings a bit and the winner would've actually been my play. Something to look out for in the future I guess.

No plays at ipswich today so only plays are on the night races at canterbury and MV. Will post them up later today lads.

It's likely ill be out of the house having a punt tomorrow so will do my best to have everything posted before 11am SA time.

evajb001 2nd November 2012 07:15 PM

Hi people, feeling good about these tonight:

Canterbury - Race 3

No.
2 Triumphant

Moonee Valley - Race 6

No.
1 Sabres
7 Street Crier

Even though its not a play I also like the short fave in race 4 at Canterbury. Enjoy your friday night people :)

Lord Greystoke 2nd November 2012 07:26 PM

Nice work evajb... just picked up 6s at BF on race 3

Cheers LG