OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2-3yo Plan (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=7994)

Bhagwan 12th March 2005 07:37 AM

2-3yo Plan

Heres a plan that has been tested over 4.50 years.
This was worked out on my GTX program
This program has the luxury of a morning pre-post market, which I find very handy for weeding out the potential short payers or very long payers.
E.G. 89% of all winners come from the first 7 in the Pre-post market.
That means anything greater than this, has only a 11% chance of getting up.

The reasoning behind the rule of 1-9 first starters in the field, is that we are assuming that this is a lower class sort of race , this should give our Mule a greater chance to do it`s thing ,seeing that it had won the race distance previously.
We are not asking it to do anything different to what it already hasprooved
I found the Plan fell into a hole if you applied it to races where there were no first starters in the race.

2-3yo Plan

RACE RULES:
include if Distance between 1050 and 1350 (Does not work on 1000M races)
include if Field Size between 5 and 13 (any more than this & it falls over)
include if number of First Starters in field between 1 and 9 (very important)
include if Area = Metropolitan, Provincial (no Country)

HORSE RULES:
include if Age between 2yo and 3yo

HORSE RATING RULES:
exclude if Morning Line between $0.10 and $3.00
include if Morning Line Rank between 1 and 7

HORSE STATISTICS RULES:
include if Career Starts between 2 and 20

HORSE FORM RULES RUN #1:
include if Dist Change = 0 (exactly same dist as last start)
include if FinPos between 1 and 1 (Won it`s last race)

HORSE FORM RULES RUN #2nd last run:
include if FinPos between 2 and 25 (2nd last run)

190 Bets
92% POT Win
2.5% POT Place
25% SR Win
48% PlaceSR
Longest run of outs 11 win
Longest run of ots for Place 6
3.5 Bets a month 7 days a week.

Cheers.

Sarge1 12th March 2005 08:12 AM

Yo Bhagwan, your doing my head in!! do you think you could post the selections for me.

love
The lazy punter

Bhagwan 12th March 2005 10:21 AM

Hi Sarge,
Sorry I wont be doing that ,because I wont always have the time to do it every day, which is what this plan is all about.

I have done the hard yards to come up with the rules so that others can follow it at their own discretion , I dont need to create an obligation on top of it.

This looks like a lot of stuff but once you get into it , it is realy not that involved.

People often ask for ways to attack racing & produce a result , but very few are prepared to roll their sleeves up & apply patience , time & money to do it , but that`s OK , because I know there are a lot out there who are facinated with systems & figures but hardly bet, that`s why I dont mind sharing this stuff , we can always learn something new from someone else & maybe improve on an angle.

A number of readers have programs that can input this plan & it will give them the selections at the push of a few tabs.
Not many though , will have the pre-post market in their program & therefore will have to do that part manually.

Cheers.

Sarge1 12th March 2005 10:28 AM

No need to be sorry Bhagwan, I'll get up half an hour earlier and see if I cant figure it out. Thanks for posting it. I think that because of the effort required maybe 1 or 2 races on the weekend will suffice me.

Cheers and may your pockets be full of returns today

Chris