OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Double your bank every seven days. (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=26557)

SpeedyBen 28th May 2013 01:21 PM

Double your bank every seven days.

Is it possible? Sure it is and here's the way to do it.
Set up a bank ( let's say $100 but it can be smaller ). Lay any horse in a race whose BF price is between 40.0 and 99.0 for a liability of $100. In Oz races I would not lay first uppers, first starters, second uppers or topweights ( thanks RP ). When you achieve a profit of 10% you quit. Tomorrow you start with a bank of $110. If you don't wipeout in seven days your bank will be a minimum of $200. From my experience wipeouts will be rare.
Now here's the second part of the money management plan. When your bank doubles you put 50% of your profit into a reserve bank. You start week 2 with a bank of $150. If that doubles you have another $75 in your reserve bank. When your wipeout comes you start again with a portion of your reserve bank. What portion you use would depend on how many times you have doubled your bank before the wipeout.

SpeedyBen 28th May 2013 01:25 PM

My bank has just increased by 11% and my bot has quit for the day. It took 7 races and 7 seven horses were laid in total. 3 of the 7 races did not contain a horse which fit my criteria.

Rinconpaul 28th May 2013 01:51 PM

Got a name for this one yet Speedy?
Maybe "The Speedysaver" or "Benforyourbank" ?
You'll think of a good one.
Cheers RP

Lord Greystoke 28th May 2013 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Got a name for this one yet Speedy?
Maybe "The Speedysaver" or "Benforyourbank" ?
You'll think of a good one.
Cheers RP
##

10 Speed Pickup ?

LG

SpeedyBen 28th May 2013 02:16 PM

How about the Seven Squared plan?
OR
Bahamas or Bust

TheSchmile 28th May 2013 02:50 PM

Hi SpeedyBen,

Any reason to stop once 10% ahead?

If you have a long-term edge laying in this range, wouldn't it be better to let it ride all day?

Lord Greystoke 28th May 2013 03:15 PM

Queue Bhagwan's 'Law of diminishing returns' in the latter part of the card.

Welcome back Schmiley. I dreamt about you the other night - a worry!*

LG

* no, not in that way (thankfully). As it happened.. I broke into your house (mansion?), let myself out again when you discovered me, knocked again.. whereupon you let me in and we ate a meal. You had a mate present at the time, just to put you at ease on this! Pen a ditty to that one, son?

SpeedyBen 28th May 2013 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchmile
Hi SpeedyBen,

Any reason to stop once 10% ahead?

If you have a long-term edge laying in this range, wouldn't it be better to let it ride all day?
I don't know the answer to that one. I believe fewer wipeouts will occur early in the day but it's only a theory.
If you are a real thrillseeker you could run it all day and do the liability adjustment whenever the bank increases by 10%. You could easily double your bank in a day and then adjust the reserve bank accordingly.
Sort of Seven Squared on Speed.

TheSchmile 29th May 2013 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Queue Bhagwan's 'Law of diminishing returns' in the latter part of the card.

Welcome back Schmiley. I dreamt about you the other night - a worry!*

LG

* no, not in that way (thankfully). As it happened.. I broke into your house (mansion?), let myself out again when you discovered me, knocked again.. whereupon you let me in and we ate a meal. You had a mate present at the time, just to put you at ease on this! Pen a ditty to that one, son?

I'm already scribing as we speak my good man!!!

What a cracker!! Ha ha

Good to see you're still well and truly IN FORM LG!!!!

Straight off the middle of the willow!!!

Chrome Prince 29th May 2013 11:20 AM

Welcome back TS!