OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Betting system ML (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=30902)

hendo 13th December 2015 10:31 AM

Betting system ML

Has anyone here used MasterLays system over an extended period and how successful was it?

The Ocho 13th December 2015 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendo
Has anyone here used MasterLays system over an extended period and how successful was it?

I thought I'd answer even though it won't help. Come to think of it that's probably why no one has answered

I've never heard of it. What is it supposed to do (apart from make you a million bucks)?

partypooper 14th December 2015 01:27 AM

I think maybe this is still here cos its Sunday?

Puntz 14th December 2015 09:12 AM

Can't post the source, but one place claims the following:

Quote:
Total events laid: 2067 Total runners: 2576 Total losers laid: 2039
Longest winning streaks: 6 days in a row once, 5 days in a row once, and another 6 sequences of 4 days in a row
Longest losing streak: 3 days in a row
Biggest winning day: $2756.00 Biggest losing day: $2007.60

There is a UK branch using the same title, master lays, but it seems like it's a franchise name type used for a whole lot of other products in their range, forex, property etc.

One system this forum has probably not yet dissected is that "maria lay system".
Yes, it's been thrashed elsewhere, and the who is "maria" etc has been thrashed about to.

Is there anyone who would like to comment with actual experience on the "maria lay system" ?

Shaun 14th December 2015 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
Can't post the source, but one place claims the following:

There is a UK branch using the same title, master lays, but it seems like it's a franchise name type used for a whole lot of other products in their range, forex, property etc.

One system this forum has probably not yet dissected is that "maria lay system".
Yes, it's been thrashed elsewhere, and the who is "maria" etc has been thrashed about to.

Is there anyone who would like to comment with actual experience on the "maria lay system" ?

I don't think that forum or post is around anymore,but i once downloaded the whole thread, 196 pages, there is a link in my sig if you feel like a read.

Shaun 14th December 2015 12:11 PM

I notice those figures for that laying idea were at around 80% SR, here is one of Marks ideas from way back, i have not looked at it recently but worth a good read.

http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthr...bookies+openers

Chrome Prince 17th December 2015 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz

I can vouch that Maria is a real person, I had contact with her years ago, I think it was Maria Santonix. Might be the wrong spelling of her surname.
Her father was in the racing game and that gave her the edge, which is only slightly mentioned on another forum. That's the problem, she gave out the staking plan, but not how she arrived at the selections, just the selections.

I don't think you'd get anywhere near her results applying her staking plan to another method of selection.

Maria is still around as well, but doesn't post a lot anymore. Got sick of the negativity. I also found her listed where she said she lived and what she did for a job. So it all made sense. It wasn't a hoax.

Shaun 17th December 2015 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince

I don't think you'd get anywhere near her results applying her staking plan to another method of selection.

Would be interesting to give it a go on those selections from the thread i posted, i have done random tests over the years and is still in the 90+% i actually designed a new sheet this week to trial it and maybe start running it again, so far today 23 selections for 1 win, all runners under $10 on the lay side, that is just using the rules 3 and 4 using bookies openers from luxbet and PP from racing and sports.

partypooper 18th December 2015 02:04 AM

ho, ho, ho a Christmas gift? or maybe not?

Puntz 19th December 2015 08:44 AM

Thanks CP, remember reading it now.