OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Combo Trial (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=10513)

Zlotti 7th August 2005 02:38 AM

Combo Trial

1 Attachment(s)
Select Me

Dutch Me, anyway you want me

Stake Me

SPEND ME! all of the time...

Merriguy 7th August 2005 09:20 AM

Most impressive!! But, as always, any clues as to how you achieved such a great strike rate?

Zlotti 7th August 2005 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriguy
Most impressive!! But, as always, any clues as to how you achieved such a great strike rate?

Sheer tenacity, rabbits foot (rabbit attached) and a six leaf clover.

Sportz 7th August 2005 11:43 AM

But how many horses per race?

Zlotti 7th August 2005 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
But how many horses per race?

Three

Zlotti 7th August 2005 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Might be on to something...

racingnovice 7th August 2005 09:35 PM

Don't mean to be nasty or anything but what is the point of posting results? If youre not going to post some informative information about what and how youre achiving these results then dont post them.

Dr Pangloss 7th August 2005 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingnovice
Don't mean to be nasty or anything but what is the point of posting results? If youre not going to post some informative information about what and how youre achiving these results then dont post them.

Precisely put.

Same with rules of silly systems that are posted ad hoc without a shred of evidence to suggest that they could ever be remotely profitable. If you must post all this nonsense then do it in the "Fantasy Racing" thread.

Zlotti 7th August 2005 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Pangloss
Precisely put.

Same with rules of silly systems that are posted ad hoc without a shred of evidence to suggest that they could ever be remotely profitable. If you must post all this nonsense then do it in the "Fantasy Racing" thread.

Exactly the reply I was expecting and surprisingly from the Top Favourite. How you ever achieved your Doctor title I'll never know, it surely wasn't from using the old grey matter!

Quote:
Select Me

I told you I was selecting 3 runners, you can see the bet size, work the rest out yourself.

Quote:
Dutch Me

Hmmm, what does Dutch mean? Do you think it could mean using three selections to arrive at a modest profit for an acceptable outlay?

Quote:
Stake Me

Have a look at the sheet, plain as the nose on your face, nothing hidden. 10% of bank staking plan.

Would you like me to run down to the TAB and put the bet on for you too?

Is your favourite colour of gloss Pea Green?

As for the other guy, the name says it all...

Zlotti 7th August 2005 11:36 PM

Spending a lot of time on your reply RN!