OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   feeling in my bone(s) (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=11970)

davez 1st December 2005 12:49 PM

feeling in my bone(s)

been a quiet trot of late with good ol' ppm, plenty of juicy place getters & smallish odd's winners have kept it rolling along but mark my words - the time is nigh! can almost smell that dirty old 100/1 mule saluting in 1st, so he must be just around the corner.

partypooper 1st December 2005 08:47 PM

Davez, yup ditto, it's overdue! maybe tomorrow!

davez 4th December 2005 07:58 PM

well no 100/1 winners on sat partyp, instead had to put up with winners only paying $39, $10.90, $10.80, $13.50 etc & a handful of decent priced place getters.

on well, theres always next week :)

partypooper 5th December 2005 12:23 AM

Davez, you really MUST start betting at Maxidivi at least. (If it is obvious that the nag will start at less than 100-1) otherwise you have to look elsewhere.

By the way Davez, I am off on another "jaunt" for 3 months leaving next week, get back on the 1st March. I've decided again to simply suspend operations as it's too hard, especially from the Philippines so was wondering if you can keep half an eye on the PPM for me??

I'll try and log in here occasionally, but many places (cafe's) won't let you into so-called "gambling" sites.

davez 5th December 2005 10:49 AM

ppm results

no probs party, will start a thread in a month or so listing all the (many, many) highlights.

as to maxidiv i just find my dirty old unitab account too convenient, & often other commitments mean i must place all my bets on saturday mornings using prepost prices to weed out those < 20/1, meaning that if i were to use maxidiv, sooner or later that 200/1 nag will salute & i would be collecting only a measly 100/1, & that just cant ever happen! :)

enjoy your break, me - i get to send the next 6 weeks in my nursery filling up a few thousand 35 litre potting bags! life is just so unfair....

Stix 5th December 2005 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davez
well no 100/1 winners on sat partyp, instead had to put up with winners only paying $39, $10.90, $10.80, $13.50 etc & a handful of decent priced place getters.

on well, theres always next week :)
Surely your not "whispering"......... from my mail you'd be SHOUTING at yourself in the mirror for handing over you hard earned.... or maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree.....

davez 2nd January 2006 08:00 PM

ppm

just an update pp if your around -

standout bottom selection - the aptly named OUR WHISPER

01/01/2006 - pr2 - no:10 - w $250.70 p $27.30 (uni)

certainly helped with the hangover!

partypooper 9th January 2006 04:14 PM

davez, yes I'm in Ormoc City at present, that was sure good news, and as for the name!!! well ark, ark, ark! keep up the good work

crash 9th January 2006 05:50 PM

Lucky ************ Party. Live like a king for $5 a day !!!