OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Re Profit Selections. (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=21262)

Robot 25th March 2011 11:30 AM

Re Profit Selections.

Shaun. My first thread.Have found this site most interesting because of the banter and help from everyone.My question is regarding your Profit selections yesterday. Is the selection picked for 1st place or must be in the four selections of each selector. Regards Robot.

Shaun 25th March 2011 12:22 PM

Same first selection for both tipsters.

Pauls123 25th March 2011 03:13 PM

Hi Shaun,

This isnt related to this particular positing, but I have been and trying to follow some of your excel spreadsheets that you have posted on here over the last couple of years. I am trying to set up a spreadsheet and the only manual inputting I am doing is:

Beaten Margin
Last Start Venue/Distance/Going
Race Time

Without going to too much trouble is there a fast way I can import these details onto an excel spreadsheet,

Thanks, Paul

Pauls123 25th March 2011 03:14 PM

oops, I forgot one category,

Weight last start

Paul

Shaun 25th March 2011 03:49 PM

What version of excel are you using?

Pauls123 25th March 2011 09:28 PM

Office 2010

Shaun 25th March 2011 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This sheet has that info on it, some have already been extracted but others would need some formula to get them from the data sheet in to a column like the other form info, not sure how much excel knowledge you have.

Pauls123 25th March 2011 10:12 PM

Hi Shaun, and thanks for this. Looks rather complicated but I'll try and gain a few hints from that spreadsheet/formulas.

Regards, Paul

The Ocho 26th March 2011 12:27 AM

While your at it Shaun :) , it it possible to put up an excel sheet for 2007 excel for the R&S site to pick out the DIV column on the spreadsheet?

I'm after the highest TAB number selection that is at least 3.00+ in the DIV column (or, if you can't separate them then the 2 or 3, etc, selections with the same DIV amount). I don't want any 3.00+ selection if there is a lower one in that race though.

So basically if there is a 1.90 shot then there is no selection for that race but if the lowest DIV is 3.20 then that is the selection or say 2 horses at 5.50 (numbers 5 & 7) then 7 would be the selection (highest TAB number).

Is this possible? If it is, is it possible to include it as part of the Top Neural/100 Rater/CP/FR/Barrier 5+ sheet you did for me on another thread?

A big ask, I know, but the excel sheet for the above has been fantastic. :)

Shaun 26th March 2011 05:08 AM

Should be easy enough to make a change or 2 to those sheets i posted before to do with the R&S site, will look at it after sat races