OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How to develop and sell a system (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=23413)

Barny 13th February 2012 01:05 PM

How to develop and sell a system

Put whatever rules you like into your system, throw in a couple of wierd ones just to prove you've found something no-one else has ..... but INCLUDE as one of the rules "must be between $3 and $10 pre-post".

Some might think this to be a funny / strange statement, a few will see the truth behind it.

thorns 13th February 2012 01:32 PM

All you need to do is claim it will turn $100 into thousands of dollars within a day and the mugs out there all hand over there money hoping its the true grail.......

Barny 13th February 2012 01:56 PM

It's amazing isn't it? The Beatles manager said something along the lines of .....

"No-one ever went broke underestimating the stupidity of the general public when selling them crap"

darkydog2002 13th February 2012 02:54 PM

Include.
100 % strike rate during official test period and you will have thousands added to your bank A/C.
i.e 1 bet.

Here ya go.

Wt 55 kg +

$3 - $10 2 Minutes before the jump.

1 - 4 LS in current campaign.

Hang on.Thats one of mine.

Barny 13th February 2012 03:59 PM

I'm taking notes darkydog2002 .....

Should the address be QLD based, as seems to be the case with all reputable 'investment' opportunities? I'd like to get it right first time.

darkydog2002 13th February 2012 04:14 PM

Nah.Its PO box in Ballina NSW.A bit cramped but does me.
But with Bagwhans system soon to be based in Amsterdam in a Chalet.

Barny 13th February 2012 04:34 PM

This is more complicated than I thought.

I need a name for this money making scheme. I also need a guarantee so my "clients" know it's legit and if I had a few testimonials that would be great.

This "community service" stuff is tiring, it would be easier to just mail out cash to those who requested it. Save a lot of work ..........

I did buy The Dark Horse waaaaaaaay back in the mid 80's, by the Statsman and the guts of it was based on consistency in the last four runs, with the last run being Metro. The funny thing is, that most of the systems on here are very similar ........

Chrome Prince 13th February 2012 04:54 PM

The three key ingredients are banana lounge, palm trees, and ferrari.

darkydog2002 13th February 2012 05:01 PM

Well when Uncle dick and I were selling them we called them FBN systems or Fly BY Night.
But thats another story.
Personally I like the word "Dazzler".Or "The Incredible"

darkydog2002 13th February 2012 05:34 PM

The Advertising should go along the lines of

"They laughed when I started .Now I drive a Porsche and I,m only 19"