OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bad Form (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=28393)

partypooper 19th May 2014 07:01 PM

Bad Form

Can you fathom this: I have been betting on a product known as "Lay of the Day" for several months and have lost every single week bar one (a small profit)
until last Sat when their picks were Arabian Gold and Atmospherical, now they had picked a few winners b4 hand but I was away on Holidays so missed them, so last Sat is the only time I won with them, so they are still quids in front, and guess what? they banned me from all other promotional bets........ What?

Chrome Prince 19th May 2014 07:27 PM

They picked you as a pro user of a "recreational" product.
Bad Form, but it's always the way with any promotion.
These grubs should be banned themselves.

Mark 19th May 2014 07:33 PM

Yep, just got the same email. They pick the lays not us, and sook when a few of them win.

partypooper 19th May 2014 07:35 PM

Hi Chrome, yes I suppose so but the product was limited to $100 max, and like I said they are so good that nearly all of their picks have lost which means they have been WINNING my money, now I've heard of people being banned for winning but never for losing, (scratch of bald head)

Chrome Prince 19th May 2014 07:53 PM

Nope, they saw you didn't have a fiver or tenner on it and regularly used it.
Red Flag goes up regardless of outcome, but let you go until you win one.
You just can win with online bookies, whether you win or lose!

UselessBettor 19th May 2014 08:00 PM

The issue is they will think you are laying it off on betfair and backing with them at their inflated odds. Is this what you were doing ?

partypooper 19th May 2014 08:20 PM

UB, my point is that even if that were true, THEY were still winning my money..... think about it they must be "daft" I was a loser (to them) and they let me go Whaaaat?

But what I would like to know is how many other people got that e-mail this week after 2 winners or are me and Mark selected Royalty?

UselessBettor 19th May 2014 08:25 PM

sorry partypooper I don't bet with the bookies for this exact reason.

Too much hassle for so little gain.

partypooper 19th May 2014 09:27 PM

UB, yes I know where you are coming from, maybe it's just because of a different approach but; I can not get the T/O, most of the time, I can not get set with the amount I want so it reverts to lots of smaller investments, whilst I was annoyed with this mobs attitude, it will make very little difference to what I do overall. But I have to admit that the "exchange" plays a major role!!!

Again , so far only 2 people including me have received THAT e-mail, find it hard to believe that my few quid was a threat?