View Single Post
Old 11th February 2006, 08:38 PM

You might get your wish Crash. I just learnt the hard way that this forum software doesn't like you pasting stuff from a word document. A touch frustrating....

On today, I did get Babinda Half BR6n12 as a selection above Minassi due to lower PP which helped todays return. Depends where you get the PP prices.

Big plus so far with NB is it doesn't take a long time to come up with selections particularly as I can get a short list by running some criteria through Bet Selector. That is a reason I have stopped handicapping/form study to a degree - just takes time to do it right.

feather,

How'd you end up today. I did want to ask you what your opinion is when there are 2 selections as there was in 3 races today. One 'lowest PP' got up and one higher PP got up. I do favour the idea of higher PP but perhaps that is just greed and lower PP's get up more often. Have you found any trend in that area?

I did do you a message with the selections I got from the original rules today plus a little side issue I'm looking at that came up with one more slection today but as i stated above it wouldn't let me post it because I cut and pasted. I'll touch on it later if youre interested and I'll start keeping some records.

Grub