View Single Post
Old 27th October 2006, 05:24 PM
Suspended.

Smile

How about this one:

"On the Cox Plate I find it amazing how some people actually believe that Miss Finland can win. I give her no hope of winning as per my recent article of 19/10/06 entitled “Miss Finland wouldn’t win a Cox Plate if she started now”. How so may supposedly learned people can read her so wrongly is beyond belief. They all said what a great win it was the other day in the Thousand Guineas. What a lot of rot, because except for a short half head, she’d have a 100% success rate at failure in three tries at 1600 metres. She cannot run 1600 metres this filly, so how the hell can she run 2040 metres against all age horses? Now let me ask all the experts who are tipping her one question. She beat Permaiscuous by one inch the other day and she got run down over 1600 by She Will Be Loved the start before and before that she beat stablemate Anamato a neck in the Tranquil Star Stakes. Now would anyone fancy backing any of Permaiscuous, She Will Be Loved or Anamato to win a Cox Plate? No, even the mob at Nimbin don’t get that high during a normal day"!