Thread: G6 Plan
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2007, 06:20 AM

Default G6 Plan

Here is what I call my G6 System.

This is not a selection system nor is it a staking plan.

This is an attempt to devise a method to get through long losing runs.

My idea is to see if an ideal number “divisor” can be found to reduce bank loses for any strike rate.

Everybody has their own way of making their selections and preferences for staking plans.

A problem in common to most punters if not all, is the inevitable long losing run.

A loss recovery plan is part of my idea not everybody’s cuppa, but, each to his own.

There has been lots of work in this area before and I’m sure mine won’t be the last.

Anyway, here’s how it goes.

I use groups of 6 runners to win X and recover loses.

6 losses terminate a group or a win when it happens.

Whatever is lost on a losing group of 6 is left behind.

This cut off is necessary.

Start new group.

The original plan was to find:

1. Ideal number of bets to put together to get through the long losing runs without stretching the bank too much. 6 seems to be the ideal number for this set of results.

2. To see if anything could get near the Level Stakes ideal and to make the same profit.

I ran the 2 ideas side by side on the same sheet.

Would like to pursue this for a while, any help with the science bit, ROI SR LSP etc would be really appreciated.

Does anyone know if there is a spreadsheet around that will do this automatically?

Had a stroke a few years ago and not able for that kind of calc anymore, think the old brain got crisped round the edges that time.

All help, comments and advice are welcome.