Thread: Pixie's Pix
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2007, 02:44 AM

Exclamation Pixie's Pix (continued)...

Above are all the selections I've posted to date. This list looks a little different than what was posted in the other thread as those that started at 11.50 and greater are listed as if we'd backed and not layed them. Below these is a summary of how we'd have faired and I think you'll agree we'd have done quite nicely. I'm not suggesting that the performance of the selections at 11.50 and greater are going to continue so strongly but I do think it's going to continue to turn up some longshot winners. You'd have done even better if you'd restricted your win bets to those that started between 11.50 and about 36.00.

The best way to play these would be to wait till seconds before the jump to place either your lays or back's. If the selection looks as though it'll start at 11.00 or less then it's a lay, anything else should be backed to win. The prices used have been provided by the Betfair Advantage Tool (B.A.T.). Please use caution until we've collected more data. I'll work out how many tests we'll need to conduct and let you know, but at present neither price range is producing a Chi-test score that would convince me to put proper money on these, and in fact the success of the selections in the range 11.00 and less is still more likely to have been the result of luck. So little money only please.

Today's selection will follow later this morning.

Good luck and please stroke my ego by keeping the feedback going