Thread: Pixie's Pix
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2007, 02:08 PM

Smile Could be interesting actually

Talked me into it then Michael. I'll post them here till the end of this month. Could be an interesting experiment actually. I reckon one or both of last weeks accidents could have been pushed over the 11.00 mark had they have been published. That would have made them wins in the other division

I'm only using a test bank on these at the moment anyway.

Crash, I'm just using a kooky combination of a few non-form factors to come up with the selections. They are then either a lay or a back depending on what their price is at the jump. 11.00 or less a lay. 11.50 or more a back. Started off as a lay only method but longshots kept getting up so I swapped the higher price division into back selections.

I'm not actually backing the longies (though I did have a few bucks on some of them for fun), I'm really just interested in the lays. Can't really explain the success of the higher price division but suspect it'll fall in a heap before long. Lays look ok though.

My method only seems to work this way on a Saturday or Public Holiday. During the week the opposite works quite well. Back the 11.00 and below selections, and lay the others (although I don't as they are too long). I don't have alot of time during the week though so it's Saturday's for me at present.

PS: I'm feeling better today