Thread: Betting systems
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2009, 07:10 PM

Smile Mike 16

Welcome Mike,

Like so many viewers of this wonderful forum, I also have been down the purchased systems road and will simply confirm what most everyone will say. If you're trying to find a system that will pay the bills then I believe you have to find your own edge.

One point that Crash has made is that a system could be "written on the pavement outside Randwick" or something along those lines, and punters still woulndn't follow it because they can't live through the losing runs. Personally I have a different viewpoint and that is most punters who live off their earnings are not using systems with long losing runs. I believe it would make one's income scenario too volatile.

So this leads me to my next point. The market prices are very accurate. Don't be put off by the negative comments of betting on favorites. They are coming from people who haven't found a way to make it work. That doesn't mean that a way is not there. Find a way to spot the dubious favorites and hey presto your in a Roller! It only took me six years............sad really.