View Single Post
Old 8th April 2004, 02:11 PM

Even without those players, the bookies are still expecting a Roosters win on the H2H...Roosters $1.65 Broncos $2.25

Reckon Tallis and the Broncos forwards will come out firing and take advantage of the absence of Fitzgibbons, Ross, Morley and Cayless (and the dangerous Wing)...not sure however about the backs...Broncos reckon Lockyer has found his groove at fly half but I am yet to be convinced...if he is focussed and the backs tighten up their defence out wide then it will be a good night for Brisbane!

I haven't seen Wests play Marshy/ Goldmember and not sure about previous stats....any thoughts regarding outcome against the Dragons? The Dragons are always a hard team to follow...

Haven't seen the lines for Parramatta v Sths but I like the look of the Rabbitohs for a small bet (depending on the betting)...Eels are another team that are hard to follow...how about the Sharks v Cowboys for a bet? LOL Who would want to be a coach of either team given the way that they have been playing...

Good luck anyway Marshy...got to earn some money to back the Broncos tomorrow...