Thread: LSW 7 Days
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2012, 03:07 PM

Default Did this for real- maybe not smart

Thanks for that but I have another system which worked well for me for the last few years but stopped a few months ago to move onto other things the rules were.

Must open under $3 this could be subbed for under $3 prepost for test.

Must have won last start

Must have T/D or C

This gave about 2 to 3 bet a week

The only reason I think it made money was top flc or bob so it was more the better price than good selection as they should be over bet – I have always found there was more money in the short horses than the longer prices-out of interest once when doing over’s going to the track-all the money I made all up 6% on turnover a bit up and down- this is also the best I have achieved on anything long term( even though this obvious system did return better than that- but and a big but if they canceled my account and I had to go to the track with out the online advantage not worth the risk I hope it turns out otherwise) but if I deleted all horses rated 3/1 and over this improved t/o greatly. This profit also came down to the difference between starting price and the price I got so not worth the risk long term for me.

At least people will see the results of something I tried in the real world.

I am thankful for all the help on the other system and its amazing people I have never met are so helpful not really my experience in the real world.