View Single Post
Old 9th March 2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortech
Ill post them to a new thread starting on monday.
Vortech, I reckon I've got every system posted on here including the rationale and discussion behind the systems. I'll add to your thread in many ways, with systems, and including some of the commentary from the past but certainly won't post the systems that I punt. This is not the stockmarket where the more that get on board the better, this is the opposite, the divs / systems could easily take a nosedive. I recall posting a few systems on here and mostly they got pooh poohed because the POT wasn't big enough, or the SR was too small. Strangely, in the past, these types of posts led to a lot of discussion and the ultimate development of a better system or it was consigned to the rubbish bin. I got more from the discussion than I did from the publication of raw data. Maybe most want the finished article without the hard work these days?!

As gambling is full of all the psychological traits known to man and then some, everyone's opinion is valid ..... could be interpreted as the more mugs involved the better. WHO SAID THAT ?????!!!!!!!!!