View Single Post
Old 24th July 2013, 11:03 AM

Default Maiden Stable System

thought I would start a new thread for my Maiden system as I have been assessing it and am happy with it so far. Started a year ago but need many more stable runners to be able to have regular bets as my stable maiden runners don't seem to qualify under my few race filters often enough.

Have rechecked all runners and started a data sheet to record when each is bet and when it is not, depending on 4 race filters.

In my stable, I have had 27 members. This includes one from NZ and 7 from Australia that I have just added. I thought I would try Australian maidens to see how they fare. Of the 7 Australian maidens added who started last week, only three qualified as per my race filters and Hello Bombshell won at $4.50 (Tabcorp).

To go back over my rules: follow each horse for no more than 5 bets, stopping at it's maiden win. To qualify as a stable member, the sire must rate as a Grade 2 or better under my rating system based upon stakes winners and winners to runners. The female line is also important as is the cross of sire over broodmare sire.

Attached is an xcel file detailing stable runners and bets
Attached Files
File Type: xls Maiden Stable System.xls (24.0 KB, 1046 views)