View Single Post
Old 12th October 2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CairnsMan
Dear AussieLongBoat.

Many years ago I gave a friend a couple of casual tips for a meeting at Mooney Valley but as it was raining I added that I didn’t have a lot of faith in them. The Friday night it teemed down, swamping the track and I just decided to go shopping for the day and forget the races.

On the Monday, my friend’s wife was ready to kill me. She was livid! Would you believe that he bet ALL of his pay on the first of the two runners with the idea of doubling up on the second. Both runners finished nearer last than first and she decided that I was the most evil individual on the planet. This tirade kept up for weeks and I think I learned a lesson. (truly … Hell hath no fury like ……)

I don’t give tips and I don’t try to guide others. For that reason and because many others are reading this forum I’ll politely decline your offer, but if you send me and email at admin@ozpunter.net I can discuss my selections and ideas on today’s Randwick meeting.

Kind Regards

CairnsMan

that's good - i will email you.
don't worry about me betting them - i have enough problems with my own so i don't need any more stress,

cheers
aussie