View Single Post
Old 8th November 2013, 05:38 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
So do I Rinconpaul, and it used to be a good one, before Premium Charges and the place became overrun by robots as predicted by me and others at least 8 years ago.

Thanks for the reply Mark, and I'm with you on the online bookmakers and their tactics. What I fear most isn't the issue of being banned from betting, as I don't use any of them and never will. What I am concerned about is how they're 'killing off' the oncourse bookmakers and their livelihood. I rely first and foremost on the oncourse bookmakers prices in the system I use and rue the day when all I'll be presented with is a synthetic contrived opening price provided by online bookmakers, to lead everyone down the NT garden path?

But by way of clarification to my original post, I was talking about your statement that Betfair could ban successful punters. I glean that you primarily Lay or Trade so you would use Betfair exclusively? Aren't they in a different category? I've googled whether anyone has been banned by Betfair and the only instances refer to underage bettors, false identities or forum posters getting out of control.