Thread: TF results?
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
Rinconpaul, had a gander at DO, just trying to work out exactly what the service is. But noticed they have several ratings mobs, some quite expensive, I don't normally consider paying for ratings but I'm working on something at the mo. that may benefit from the ease of using ratings.

There is one mob there HORSE RACING 2DAY charging only $2.50 a day , claiming 80% S/R in Top 2. Don't seem to be able to find a web site though?

Party, c'mon??...you've been round long enough, if they were that good, do you think they'd be selling the good oil for $2.50 a day??

It's the $2.50 a day times 1000 clients, is where the pay day is. Sure you'll wake up and move on, but there'll always be someone else to step up with the promise of those few words, "80% S/R in Top 2".

The cruel part is, there's no government/consumer protection agency who gives a rats about punters being ripped off or not, and these mobs know it.

As for DO, it's a good place to start assembling a database where you get the Betfair Back, Lay & SP data as well as flucs and be able to make comparisons with free rating agencies like AAP.

CP, they also have fixed odds flucs for most bookmakers, current and past. I'm sounding like a salesman, but DO does have it's downfalls.