View Single Post
Old 11th October 2016, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorns
Is there any simple way to work out the approx BFSP if say for example you had another $100 on a selection?

Have stumbled across something by accident which is showing a healthy return for both place and win betting at BFSP, but also aware that place markets in particular on BF are pretty limited, especially on some longer shots.

Anyone had any experience in estimating the effect of extra money on the BFSP?

Yes I have a very profitable system at BFSP in the US markets. That is until I put money on it. Anything more than about $50 and the system turns unprofitable as the BFSP odds are dramatically affected if the selection is not in the top couple.

It really all depends on the market liquidity and the selection. If your talking about the top few chances then your probably ok. I can be known to put thousands on at BFSP and the odds hardly move. These are on selections with odds less than $10 and the markets have good liquidity.

I also know that if I tried that in the greyhound markets I would get smashed as the ods would drift significantly at BFSP prices.

If you want a better idea on your selections and don't want to give away the odds range or market types here just email me at betfinder@exemail.com.au with more details and I'll give you a better idea of the impact of the bet size on BFSP.