View Single Post
Old 21st December 2016, 08:02 AM

Thanks UB.
I have an excel importer that can pull in tatts data from their site, although it only brings in the results not the whole field but this all sits in a ramshackle fashion in my spreadsheet as I dont have much experience with access databases and what to call fields etc...

But I have failed to create an importer that will scrape data from Sky pages. There is something about the dynamic nature of the pages that is far beyond my poor little brain :-) and when I reached out to some cheap little indian gurus on the internet, they just couldnt grasp what it was I was trying to import so I gave up.

Blackdog - have looked for ratings sellers who have what I want, but havent come across one yet that isnt charging $2,000 plus and most of them promise easy to use but dont have very clear instructions.
I would love to see an access database lay out for imported sky ratings and data. That would help me get my idea around what it should look like.
my email address is blahetblah @ blahtpg.blahcom.au without the blahs :-)
And yes, my email address is so short because I was one of the first to get a tpg account sooooooo many years ago.

Thanks to both of you and thanks in advance to anyone else who wants to throw their thoughts into the ring.