Thread: 3rd + 4th FAVS
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2005, 05:56 PM

Dalray,
3rd or 4th on the win market.
About five to go .
Back for the place, if $2 or better at the jump,
BUT the biggest problem is which one and that is the stumbling block, thats why I try to work from the odds, and I use 4 sites 2 books and 2 tabs to try and sus it out, if nothing clicks to me I leave the race.
I get my position in the market from the bookie sites but you can work from tab screens, but whatever method you use stick to the same don't change, and it is preferable if your selection is going out in price.
I'm sorry I can't be more specific it's just a matter of watching for a while to see if you can sus em out.

Topsy,
There are not many days that you can't back the 3rd and 4th fav on any given day and not come out in front AS LONG AS YOU STOP, as you say when ahead.
This new idea I'm working on to get a definate selection is still going ok and only 2 days ago in private correspondence with a forumite I made the statement that this is going so well I am going to throw the brake light away and keep going.
GUESS WHAT today out with wages very early and if kept going a losing day.
I hope this new idea holds up as it makes my job a lot easier but I can't ever see me changing my hit and run tactic.

Crash,
I just looked outside and couldn't see any pigs, but there was these ************ pink elephants flying around.

Cheers to all