View Single Post
Old 4th August 2005, 05:05 AM

Hi KV,

I do believe i have found what you have been looking for. These are a few sites that i came across yesterday, made an awful mess of my screen i don't mind tellin ya. Anywho, one of the sites is actually run by the good people at ozmium, the purveyors of this forum, who i am sure will have no problem with me posting the link:

http://smartgambler.bestbetting.com/Default.aspx?

Unfortunately their selection is somewhat limited as it seems that the same three or four major outlets keep recurring across the board. Similarly, some are international sites, not sure if this will be a problem for you. However the service is free.

Subsequent searching provided me with another site (Sportspunter) that can provide a larger amount of quotes from numerous sources however you would have to subscribe $250 p.a. There are other subscription options of varying lengths and cost. I subscribed for one week to see how good their offering was and can say that the selection is substantial and varied. I might add that I am in no way promoting this site and have no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Finally, TVF provides real time quotes of the three major TABs for free, all you have to do is register.

Hope this is what you are looking for.