View Single Post
Old 12th July 2002, 03:27 PM

Quote:
On 2002-07-12 15:02, bertsbest wrote:
How long do I have to wait before I have to say that you were right or wrong.
I think 9months of consistently winning is a pretty good run for any system whether you say it should work or not.
The fact remains I keep on winning.

Only a couple of you have taken the time to look into my methods and posted at least a friendly comment.
Thank you for that
regards Bert

Bert, as I said any criticism was of your system, not personal. I wish you well as you believe you will win in the longrun.

If you have won up to this point without busting your bank, then it is pure luck. Maybe you're just a lucky guy. The whole thing is, if a system can bust your bank over 1 selection, it just doesn't stand up.

If you had not bet on that selection, as becareful didn't (and it says on your website clearly...If there is any doubt that the price will not be $4.00 - don't bet!) you would have busted too.

I did not criticise your system without fully assessing it's chances fairly. I don't even need your selections to assess it.

Why?

Because any loss chasing system without a safety stop gap - will sooner or later bust you. In reverse your system says to stop after a winner. Why are you more likely to lose after your first winner? Surely your selections are quality ones which should see you win more than one race out of 32 a day?

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-07-12 15:31 ]