View Single Post
Old 18th March 2015, 09:33 AM

TS,

Unfortunately field sizes, different levels of class and/or favoritism etc etc means that dollar ranges unfortunately don't work. i.e. you put black caviar in a field of 10, its my top rater I rate it at $1.10 and its paying $1.15 so its an overlay and I want to bet it. But in a different race that day in a field of 10 my top rater is rated at $3.80 but its paying $5.20 and is within the overlay ranges so is a bet. As you can see two fields of 10, different top rater outcomes but both need to be bet, would be a lot easier if dollar ranges did work.

RCP/Shaun,

I did have a bit of a look around at BetAngel and Gruss yesterday. Was hoping to avoid monthly subscription fees if I go down this path but it seems if I want a simplified approach with minimal VBA coding myself within excel then I'd have to bite the bullet and use one of these offers. In an ideal world it would be nice if the excel integration was with BetAngel basic or if you could only pay for that module to make it cheaper, but maybe i'm just a tight ass as well haha.

Thanks for the input guys i'll have to do some thinking around it while I continue to record results and see what path I want to go down. If I elect to go Gruss or BetAngel I may need some assistance from you lads in just setting it up.

Cheers