View Single Post
Old 18th September 2015, 01:38 PM

TWO BETS, of course you are right in the long run, In fact my main betting method is exactly what you say and that's even for the place, even more boring, but in this case what I'm trying to capitalise on is the occasion when the method hits a decent winning run (yes we know that will be countered sooner or later by losing runs) I think everyone has commented on how most methods seem to have clumps of winners and clumps of losers.

Tipsy, what I was saying is not to just back @$4 +,..... back all selections but if it is less than $4, divide your "target" by 3, that's your bet.

You are correct loss chasing is very dangerous which is why it has to be controlled, and remember the object is to multiply the bank from a winning run quickly and then STOP. By winning run I don't mean consecutive winners I mean a winning period, eg. $4, L,L,L, $2, L,L,L,L,L,$3,2 L,L,L,L $3.4,L,L,L$4 etc etc. so in this example $5 level stakes = $17 loss, V target betting = $100 profit. The amount staked however would have depended on the prices of the losers. (Always taking the best fixed price on offer of course)

Not claiming the Holy Grail here, just discussing using the idea to benefit from a favorable run.