View Single Post
Old 25th March 2015, 12:13 AM

Default Staking Plan Tested

I think, ( for those who don't lay bet ) a good staking plan without fear of breaking the bank is an oldie, yet been thrashed around and "disguised" by other names.
OK, Retirement Staking plan has been mentioned many times, but when I was sent 2 staking plans to check out by 2 different punting associates, ( unknown to each other), they were the exact same formula, just renamed.
However, one was sent with rules and strategies, ( the later renamed version )
while the original was with no rules except Minimal Odds, @ 2.50

The test however was, can it do 1.90 or as low as 1.70
( These are real time selections BTW )

I was waiting for the inevitable crash, it did occur, due to a losing streak of about 13 + once withing 4 weeks of testing---ongoing.

If you google "royal routine staking plan"
and find a page with the following comment from the author, that's the one.
I'd be interested if anyone else uses this staking plan to comment their experiences, ..did they ever bust, why, did it recover, etc etc.

Thanks
cooment on correct web page:
Quote:
At the end of the day, I couldn't give a "rats" about which horses win and lose, which ones are "champions", which ones are being "set for the big one in November", which "jockeys are hot", which trainers "get the best out of their charges" or any of the other cliches that fill page after page of racing magazines. It is absolutely irrelevant to me and gives new depth and meaning to the phrase "couldn't care less".