View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2008, 09:49 PM

Mav I can understand why people have a wrap on Mentallity, I have always been a fan of the horse I just do not feel he has come up anywhere near his best and will carry 57.5kgs on what looks like it is going to be a slow track at best, Ground in which I feel he is questionable on. Beadman is a master and it is hard to go against anything he rides but as it sits I couldn't have a spot in my quaddie for Mentallity and would want to be including quite a few horses in my trifecta for him to be there, That is my choice whether it is a smart move or not remains to be seen.

I also question Sniper's Bullet at the trip but would be more inclined to think about including him than Mentallity.

As it sits right now and these are not my final rankings or anything but I would have

1. Hot Danish
2. All Silent
3. Forensics
4. Serious Speed
5. Gallant Tess
6. Eskimo Queen

I know i have gone for alot of the girls there but they are going to be weighted to be right there at the end of this one, I am close to making All Silent my top selection I see real sense of timing about this bloke with not alot on his back he seems to be equally comfortable on top of the ground or with cut in it and lets face it his half sister was a sensational race horse whether or not he is as good as her or not remains to be seen but he certainly seems to have atleast recieved some of that scintilating turn of foot she had.