Thread: El Greco system
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2003, 05:55 PM
Suspended.

That would mean that the rest of the horses left in the race would have a 98% or 99% chance of winning the race [?]

Gee, I dont know about this system, nor it's refinements or filters. Why not just pick a couple of numbers...say 2nd and 3rd position in the Spotsman ratings. Looking at Rosehill last Saterday and betting on the 5 betable races there, you would have had 3 nice wins.Level/Dutch bet.
Ignoring Melb. due to heavy track, Cheltenham would have saluted 1 out of the 3 betable races.Forget Brisbane as rating the place is impossible.
Would have done ok useing the same system with W/P too [using their odds]. Forget Wizard as they could'nt rate/pick their nose [great stats info though].
I know the above would be up and down over the weeks, but that "pick an intelligent number[s]" system are all about as equaly useful/useless I'd think, regardless of refinement. Problem with mechanicals is their boredom. You end up having a "pick" outside the system [I would anyway] for sure. Thats the "filter" that brings down all systems surely?

[ This Message was edited by: crash on 2003-08-05 06:03 ]