Thread: Bush Tracks
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2005, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syllabus23
Amongst a load of theories that keep me relatively poor,, but amused,this one produces a few winners.

I figure that in country racing where everyone knows everyone and "information" flows through a relatively small community, things work something like this.

The horse is ready to win.

The trainer tells the connections (lol hopefully)

The connections tell a handfull of mates.

As I said, a "small" community,and generally that information stays within that community.

A lot of those country boys are going to spend tomorrow castrating pigs,,or whatever,,and cant get near a TAB.But tonight they are downing a well earned schooner or two.The information is good,so they put their bet on.

You and me look at the Tab markets around 9-30am the next morning.We work backwards from the last race.We look for anomalies in the win pool.Most of the win pools are under $100,,,but often there are one or two where the win poll is $300+.....This is the "mates" money.

Remember these are country boys,,the salt of the earth,they get paid peanuts in the bush and $20 is a big bet.

Rockie today,,race8,,early win pool $298,,,all the other win pools around $30,,Why is it so ???? The early favourite is Sacred Harmony,,,,

It's just a theory,,,but if you happen to be on a racetrack that early TAB favourite can open at 8/1 with the bookies.Principally because the connections are at the track and havn't placed there bets yet.Lolol the crafty **************s are sweating on the bookies.
.....nice story.... and theory.... But in reality it's people who have purchased a particular "system" - one which we can not divulge on this forum.....

Also look at the following races and you'll see the same thing.....

Mudgee R4-7
Rock 1-1
Rock 2-1

..... sorry to burst the bubble.... my mate has the system and forwards me the tips every day......

To give you a hint of the system..... When you tell someone something really quietly you........... ????? (cryptic.... but have too be - the thought police have been active lately - with fair reason too!)

Anyway have tracked my mate's system since mid-Oct for following results:
Win SR 18% (Av div 3.28)
Plc SR 46% (Av div 1.64)
POT WIN -40.63%
Biggest Win $10.60

Needless to say he's not happy....... cost him a few $$ for the system....