View Single Post
Old 5th November 2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkermac
So per this system, the winner comes from: Mer De Glace, Vow And Declare, Mirage Dancer, Downdraft, or Cross Counter.

Combine it with our 'the system' and the winner is "clearly" one of Downdraft and Vow And Declare. ...though you'll note that there's no way for a debuting foreign raider to be a selection per Aspro, so his system would have misfired the previous two years. Per 'the system', the best foreign debuting candidates are Master Of Reality and Latrobe.
I've written a lot of rubbish on this thread; I wish I listened to this particular piece of rubbish!

I didn't mind my pick Cross Counter's run. I don't think what seemed to be a very slow pace would have suited. I think it was Constantinople who veered into his way early in the straight and caused him to lose momentum. It took him a while to rebalance and once he did - for a moment there - I thought he was going to blitz his way through. Unfortunately he started laying in and had to be straightened up.

Depending on how this protest goes, I might have bet around all the winners! I'll do some reviewing late tonight