View Single Post
Old 27th August 2004, 10:11 PM

Davez,
More winners drift in the betting than are backed in.
Butternut,
I'm not trying to be a smartie, but I have have been through more facts, figures, form, and stats, than anyone I know.
Apart from what Mark does I don't know of anything that is more successful than what I do.
I lived off the punt years ago, didn't know the front of a nag to the back, justlearned to watch markets to try to sus out a collect.
I left the punt and went into business for some years, and did very well, but with the advent of GST and other problems closed and went back on the punt.
I went back to the track and had a measure of success but then decided maybe my way was not the best, so I subscribed to umpteen rating services and downloaded form daily.
Biggest mistake I have made in my life.
I now try to read a market again and have very few losing days.
I know my way is not for everyone but it works for me.
You can ask me the name of the nag which was my winning bet 2 days ago and I probabily wouldn't remember, and thats the way I prefer it.
No emotion, just odds, and if I sus it out correct I collect, stop and relax for the rest of the day.
I wish I could contribute more but I can't post what is running through my head minutes before a race.

Cheers