View Single Post
Old 12th July 2002, 03:15 PM

Dear Bert,

What Becareful was saying that using a staking plan like yours - ie loss chasing until you make your $5 is comparable to doubling up on a roulette table until you turn a loss into a profit. The odds are that you will be able to find at least one winner within 20 races. If you do - you make your $5-20 or so and you stop.

However, there will come a day when you are not able to achieve this and you will wipe out 6 months worth of profits. Most people do not want to risk losing 6 mth of profits in one day! Becareful (in theory) did on the 1st day because of a dispute over a dividend.

I may have been harsh on you and I'm sorry for that but you have not answered my questions. Given that people know your staking plan why would anyone want to pay $33 per week for selections that in most cases aren't any better than their own?

The majority of people on this forum would be able to find a winner above $4 inside of 20 bets. Most of them will find a $4 winner inside of 10 bets. Therefore they have no need for your system.

If there is anyone out there who can't find a $4 winner inside of 20 bets then maybe they should buy your system........