View Single Post
Old 28th October 2019, 10:42 AM

I started with about $1,800 bankroll exactly 20 months ago now, been adding in $50 a fortnight to build it up but also managed almost $4,000 profit in that time span as well which i'm super proud of and keen to build further. The issue i've had is that its almost exclusively been on sports and particularly the AFL. I'm not sure whether its the lower market %'s that make it easier especially when you shop around for odds or what but I can just seem to make sport work for me much easier.

I still work daily to try and find a horse racing angle and update my data, I feel like as my data builds I get closer to finding something that will work. But for now its been a real bonus that I'm able to build a bank up with sports betting as well. Fortunately the NBA system I referred to in another thread is already up 11 units in the 3 days that I was able to bet it (before attending the manikato and cox plate at the weekend). A mate of mine that I talk to a lot about punting was able to follow it and record the data while I was going and it made a further 20 units while I was away. Fingers crossed the edge continues to be there for some time.

In closing i've managed to turn over $36k in that time period for my profit at 11.1% POT. I think the opportunities are there for anyone to take advantage of, especially if you still have access to bookie promos etc, you just have to be willing to do the work and have some patience. Its been a long journey for me in these forums etc but I feel like its gradually all coming to fruition. My absolute ultimate long term goal is to have a sort of passive income that I can feed into a share portfolio for retirement, but thats still some time off.

Love these kind of threads by the way, always generates a higher level of thinking.