View Single Post
Old 9th November 2007, 10:41 PM
Banned

Looks another hard day tomorrow,,,,Got lucky MC day with Flash Trick,,Oaks day was a good day to leave alone
and tomorrow looks just as hard but i'm game,,,

Race 1,
Barwons Express seems interesting,,,drops weight from his last good run and Ollie is aboard,,looks a good e/w
at 9's and 3's the place...Gee up back to a more suitable distance isnt hopeless..

Race 2,
Justsay Sumthink gets back so the barrier shouldnt be to much of a concern..she'll be strong at the end and has the
nice long straight to wind up....at 10's at the moment but i'd want better than that..

Race 3,
Pacino back to the 2000m should be suited,,,Extend was good last start but finds a way to get beaten every time...
looks a good exacta...Pacino 5's is tempting,,will see what i get tomorrow,,

Race 4.
Teskara 8's looks one of bets of day,,looked real good hitting the line last start ,,,El Mandon will be tough but will he run a strong
1400m ???

RAce 5,
a good race to watch...Miss A looks to have Goldies measure,,wont be as easy as last start though,,,hopefully Stathi gets
Goldie rolling along nice and early..

Race 6,
Roman Squire with no weight flying down the big Flemo straight,,,this is what i've been waiting for,,but hes against a potential
super star in Weekend Hussler who just looks incredible,,you think must be starting to feel the pinch now but 108 at 1200m ??
,,looks better suited this distance,,,,and what about Sonic Quest ,,how good was he last start,,the barrier is a concern but
if he drops out the back he'll be winding up with room on the outside and flying home....
what a race,,weekend hussler leading at the 200m with Scenic Quest and the big striding Roman Squire chasing him out wide..
I'll have something e/w Roman Squire and playing with the exotics..

Race 7,
Cancanelle at 21's,,,the inside barrier might help this horse switch off with a nice smother,,she'll need luck but can sprint
well with that weight and could surprise..meets Anamato better at the weights last time they met and as good as anything in an open race,,Toy of war isnt hopeless either..

Race 8,
Sentire always a couple of lengths off them...i think Williams gives him a couple and at 16's is nice e/w value,,you can bet you life
Nikolic will get Completion to the outside and he'll be flying,,,2.75 isnt to bad at the moment...

Race 9,
Moonlouche at the 11's is very nice,,,,looked good last start,,great trainer and jockey,,distance suits..i think Amyjaye Power
is suited in this field but i promised myself i wouldnt back her again..

Best , Teskara, Completion
Best e/ws , Barwons express, Moonlouche

Perth
Grasspatch Girl (happy with 6.50)
Grafton
Chevron Island
Townsville
Mullett