Thread: BF bot fee?
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2017, 11:27 AM

Don't pay for BetBotPro, prior to the API update their program was great - simple to use, did essentially everything you needed, manual bets with automated staking or betting/laying the x favorite with staking plans and money management. Then the new API came along and they basically disappeared offering updates occasionally and trying to hush the crowd on their forum that wasn't happy and its been almost a year since they've offered any form of update now.

I've found it extremely difficult to find a relatively cheap option to automate bets that have been entered manually with a staking plan or within odds ranges etc etc. Most bots either have monthly fees which i'm not a huge fan of or only allow you to bet on the x favorite, not your own selection.

I believe the distributors of most bots pay the BF fee and simply recoup it via subscription to their bot, hence why most charge monthly fees now rather than upfront fees. BFBotManager appears to be one of the more flexible and better bots from what I can tell and is probably what i'll try and use when I get some of my systems finalised.