View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2014, 09:52 AM

I have to say I was in the boat of thinking the forum was being over-moderated but given what Management has just posted I'm a lot more understanding now.

I'd like to think that the majority of people can use some common sense when it comes to purchasing any systems etc online. The way I see it is if people are happy to part with dollars in the hope of getting rich quick without kicking the tyres then they kind of deserve it somewhat if they lose that money. The old saying "if it was that easy everyone would do it" should surely ring in the ears of anyone that uses just a bit of common sense to these things.

Thankyou for the clarification management, helps shed some light on things. It would be nice if the forum got back to discussing/helping each other put together their own systems from scratch and talking about filters or methods etc etc. There are a few people here that have been great with regards to that stuff, i don't want to mention names because i'll miss someone. But if we could get back to regular threads regarding ideas and systems created here that would be great.

Cheers