Thread: Soccer
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2019, 01:18 PM

Default EPL Round 22

I hope many of you had a chance to watch the Man City-Liverpool match. There are good games, great games and then a new adjective is needed for that match. Of course, there were enough amazing individual skills to fill your screen. Even more impressive were the team tactics. One team would find a way to get through the defense to shoot on goal, only to have seemingly unstoppable goals cleared away from the goal line: all of this after both teams had just finished three matches with little rest between. It was a master class in soccer gamesmanship. City and the Reds are tied on goal difference. Liverpool leads by 0.1 rating points. Should be a race to the finish

Only 4 of my favorites won the 7 matches that were not drawn. a typical scenario for congested fixtures. I suggested for round 21 that contrarian betting methods seem to work, as crazy as that is. If you bet one unit on each of my 10 underdogs for Round 21, you would have gotten back 4 on Leicester, 4 on Burnley and another 4.33 on Crystal Palace for a total of 12.33, giving you a 23% profit on turnover, making four straight weeks that crazy strategy returned a profit.

All teams have ample rest before the next round, so hopefully sanity will be restored.

Good luck with round 22.

Ray Stefani
Attached Files
File Type: doc EPL Round 22.doc (57.0 KB, 335 views)