View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011, 08:48 PM

Smile Lifelines....

Hey Saun,
I'm petrified when Moeee is lurking on a thread. He takes no prisoners! Still, I do believe he calls it as he sees it so here goes.

The reason I feel I want to try to contribute is because I get the impression you are on the cusp of getting this game sorted and have the strength to see it through.
If you are after consistency, (the only item I ever look for in punting) why don't you try the Twobets path. It takes a couple of years but it does end up in the expensive seats.

Rather than spend all day betting on everything that moves, sort out a couple of bets that really do look good to you. No more. Just a couple or three to four on Saturdays. Don't look for big dividends. Look towards big wagers.Then implement a proper growth strategy ( % of bank or something) and let the magic of compounding do it's work. After six months or so you will be gobsmacked at how large your wagers are AND at how the stress factor has vanished.

Is it exciting? No. You're outlook matures with your profits.
Is it fun? No. More like work or a business.
Is it consistent. Straight as an arrow.