Thread: Dear Bhagwan
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2002, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the feed back guys.

I agree Reemster, one must have a serious bank.
One for each plan preferably .
Haveing a 0.5% betting sounds very sensible to me ,especially if one is laying out a fair volumn of bets each week,at level stakes.

I talk about different plans I`ve come across over the years because a number of punters like hearing about different angles others have tried or observed .I personally feel by sharing some of these ideas & plans that certain other people might be able to improve them further & possible share their findings .
I`m always in the market to hear what other punters findings are, we can all learn somthing from each other .
There`s no point keeping every thing about punting in our note book ,beceause you only end up with an educated notebook .
Anyway there`s a limit to the number of plans an individual feels comfortable with running at once anyway .

If there are 2 horses of value that I wish to bet on I`ll Dutch the bet on both.

You will find it takes a long time to find a plan one is 100% comfortable with before you start plouhging real money into it .
Start off conservative & if it kicks into gear, your bets can increase accordingly.

Most punters will throw a plan into a draw & close it after a short while so I personaly dont feel threatened that someone might make a pile of money out of a couple of ideas, good on them .

When it comes to betting larger amounts of money ,after your bank grows hopefully, you have got to be 100% focused if you are betting in larger amounts beceause anything can happen & usually does .
Dont cry in your beer every time you cop a few looosers in a row ,You`ve got to have a "what if plan"When dealing with an unfortunate run of outs. If its upsetting you ,STOP , until one of your selections gets up then start again, this is where the dicsipline comes into it .
Most punters cant stand the thought of one of their mules getting up & they didnt have a zac on it .
The other alternative while having a bad run is to halve your bets,if you must bet, until a winner gets up ,then start your serious bets again.
Yet another way of dealing with a loosing run,is only bet on the bigger priced selections your plan has selected (This my favorite).You will notice people only cry in their beer when a larger priced selection gets up & they were`nt on it. You can see them now belting their heads against the whaling wall "Oh me,Oh my, If only I...." or "I was gonna...."
"************ Bhagwan ,I shoul`nt have listened to him & I would have been on that horsey".