View Single Post
Old 11th April 2004, 11:18 AM

Quote:
On 2004-04-11 09:24, Felicity wrote:
I don't use PP (or anybody elses) software, it's not good enough. I write my own.

So do I - does that make me better than everyone else? No.

Quote:
I get very tired of people like "crash" who defend "their" way to the death using abuse while keeping their eyes and mind closed to anything and everything that might help them.

Grow up, sonny.

What a response!
Although I disagree with it often, Crash has every right to defend to the death his way of thinking, as do you. I have more respect for someone who defends what they believe in, than someone who is along for the ride.

Quote:
Use successful punters like me to help you refine what you're doing.

Guess we'll have to take your word for it :roll:

Quote:
For example..... why use price filters at all ???

Don't you trust yr system/selection method and need reassurance that you're on the right track ??

Prices normally contain an expression of all the elements that are generally used. If your method works then price shouldn't enter into its determinations, otherwise you're using someone elses methods in conjunction with your own and hence will get skewed results.

Ridiculous statement - absolutely absurd.
Sorry, but price is one of my main filters and any punter should be acutely aware of value.

Quote:
Oh BTW, crash darling, my silly stats calculations gave ME Rathlin yesterday at $17.20. 5 winners at Caulfield, 4 winners at Randwick, and 6 at Eagle Farm.

Guess we take your word for it again!
One new bird does not a Spring make - forgive the pun. :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: Chrome Prince on 2004-04-11 12:19 ]