View Single Post
Old 16th August 2004, 10:20 PM

Rigid?, me?, I've probably tried, invented, retried, reinvented, changed, back tested, (what other testing is there?) more systems, ideas, theories than most people have had hot dinners, (don't you hate ridiculous expressions) and with real money. Stopping because you've backed a winner, or stopping because you've backed a loser maks no sense whatsoever.

As for your quiz, I'll take the 3/1 and send you broke over time. The true odds are 2/1. But you ask would I stick with my original box or change?. When I first read this conundrum (not here by the way), my immediate reaction was "it doesn't matter, it's even money". I have also read the answer & understand the reasoning behind it, however I wouldn't post it here, because you will have inflexible people with no idea arguing each case, of which both have merit. It's the age old battle of intuition versus logic, and whilst I am making a living from the horses I'm not going to change the application of either of mine. And if your mate is making profits doing what he does, then I suggest he doesn't change either.