Thread: 567 Plan
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2007, 05:57 PM

Smile 567 Plan

Hi All,

New Member here - first post!!

I have started looking at a system I have titled the 567 Plan.

Thought pattern behind this Plan was Horses that run in the placings last start tend to be overbet, so by looking at horses outside the placings, especially in the 5th, 6th and 7th places should throw up some value selections. By ensuring the horse have won its previous start on a Metropolitan track then we know the horse is in form, but may have been unlucky last start.

I did not know what results I was going to get but was very surprised when I delved back through the race results.

Rules are :-

1. Bet only Saturday Melbourne Metropolitan meeting (as this is where I am based)
2. Horse must have finished 5th, 6th or 7th last start
3. Horse must have won its second last start at a Melbourne Metropolitan track
4. Horse must not be resuming or 2nd up from a spell.

Unfortunately, I only have limited results from 04/08/07 which as anyone knows is nowhere enough data to predict long term profits.

Results so far have been encouraging

33 bets, 6 winners + 6 other places. Betting $10 eachway (Best Tote) win bank is $659.00, place bank is $64.00.

Winners have been Rubiscent $56.50, Gamble Me $19.40, Storm Signal $7.60, El Segundo $6.20, Zarita $7.40 and Divine Madonna $1.80. The first 2 are too good to be true but I would certainly settle on horses paying in the $6-$10 region!!

Is any one able to check back further to see if this is a potential money earner?

Look forward to some assistance and hope the "Pot of Gold" is just aroung the corner!

Try Try Again

(As you can see from my name I am eternally optimistic)