View Single Post
Old 8th March 2013, 09:55 PM

Bernie, I'd be the worlds biggest mug to try and prove a point to you and post what's taken me hundreds and hundreds of hours to compile, plus a lifetime's worth of interest, plus hard copy records older than Methuselah!~! I'll tell you tho', if you keep it simple, what worked 50 years ago works today, and too much effort is expended on the subtle (weights excluded) changes in racing. A lot of posters on here would strongly disagree with that statement Bernie, but they're not to know what methods I'm using.

Go back and have a look at the old posts here Bernie, the ones that discussed systems, unlike now where there's mainly discussion about laying longshots, Betfair and the like, very few systems put up for discussion, Top 10 sires is an exception.

It seems like you struggle to understand a post about ideas Bernie, you might be the type that likes everything put in front of him so he doesn't have to think, and that's fair enough too Bernie. Maybe if you want substance you could lead by example.

Here's a bit of substance Bernie. Go and research an old poster called crash. Not widely recognised as a systems enthusiast, he was a handicapper, but he put up one of the best systems on here, you'll need to make a slight modification but it's one of the very best. Also Bhagwan's systems LSW 7 days with a tweak, Partypoopers Topweight systems, Privateers Pareto system, Equine Investor, Punter57 was a beaut too, there's more systems than you could poke a stick at Bernie ..... there's substance for you Bernie, all you have to do is do a little work and a bit of testing. Hope I've been of some help here Bernie and just put your bad day on the punt down to lack of research and endeavour.